Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Drugstore Haul!

Ayayay, so it's clearly been forever since I've updated this puppy! I decided to delete it because I just didn't have any ideas and blah blah but here I am with a new post. Okay so Shoppers Drugmart is having ridiculous sales right now. And I say ridiculous, because I went in there with a list of things I wanted/needed and everything I ended up buying was on sale. When does this ever happen?

So anyshoes, I was really stoked about getting some new eyeshadows because I heard Annabelle (holla Canadian cosmetic companies!) was doing a promotion where if you buy 4 eyeshadows you get this cute little palette free. Unfortunately at the shoppers in my hometown, the cosmetic selection isn't so great so they didn't have them. Nothing really caught my eye in the way of eyeshadows, so I think I'm just gunna wait to buy everything from Coastal Scents. I seriously made a wishlist and added 2 pages full of stuff that I want. If you're not familiar with Coastal Scents, they have amazing palettes and good quality brushes plus a whole whack of other stuff at super cheap prices. Love love! Gaahh I'm am just talking away here...okay! Don't wanna bombard you with writing so I'll do reviews on the makeup I got today probably tomorrow, and I'll probably do a video review for my YouTube as well.

Upcoming reviews:

  • Rimmel Natural Bronzer
  • Almay Clear Complexion Concealer
  • Quo Eye Wonder Illuminating Pen
Until then, stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment