Friday, May 8, 2009

Garage Band

So this is my first post on my second blog! Let me tell you, this won't be my last blog though. I've been finding some pretty good deals lately, both within fashion & beauty, and I really wanted to share them with the world (or whoever may stumble across this). I want to start a music blog too, but am having trouble figuring out the whole adding-mp3s-to-posts dealy. -sigh- someday. *Update*: Success on the music blog! Still no mp3s, however :(
DJ Won't You Play My Song.

Anywho, so the first deal I want to talk about is actually pretty basic. Yesterday I picked up two simple spaghetti-strap tanks at Garage; one black & one white for layering. Yipyap, my point is they were only 8 bucks each! Now let's get serious, this is Garage we're talking about here. A couple years ago I bought a tank top there and it came to $22. They're just simple tanks but for $8, that's what I call a fashion deal!
I might just have to go back & pick them up in every colour!






No comments:

Post a Comment